The Dydoe Piercing
A piercing session usually goes like this:
1. The client signs a contract with the studio about the upcoming procedure.
2. The piercer examines the selected part of the body and selects the individual jewelry. Irritating conditions can be found too (i.e. veins).
3. The entry and exit holes are marked.
4. The length of the jewelry will be measured again (calculate with swellings!).
5. Entry and exit sopts will be cleaned and disinfected.
6. When possible a clamp will fix the part to be pierced.
7. Now the body will be pierced with a coated, hollow needle (canulla).
8. The needle is pulled out while the tube stays in.
9. The tube will be cut and prepared to recive the jewelry.
10. Jewelry is inserted in the remaining tube.
11. While the tube is slowly pulled out, the jewelry will be pushed inside.
12. Finally the pierced part will be cleaned and disinfected again .
13. Smile :)
Here is the procedure: (Thumbnails - click to enlarge):
Entry and exit were marked
Needle is set
*push* needle is in and already coming out on the opposite side
Needle pulled back out - tube remains
Cutting of the remaining tube
PTFE-barbel is inserted in the tube. Tyrosur gel will improve the slide-in effect
tube out - PTFE-barbell in.
tightly screw the closure ball
Aftercare - Octenisept to disinfect
All pictures of this session can be found here.